• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Thread- Silver Surfer #1 and More

26 posts in this topic

Hello all. I just closed up the thread with Iron Man #1 and am now starting a new one. There'll be some keys and just some other really good deals in general. I will always consider offers so feel free to PM but 1st :takeit: gets it as usual.

I will be shipping once or twice a week, always via Priority and in a sturdy box. Shipping prices are included. For some less expensive books, I will be grouping them into lots, but if you're interested in a single book, let me know.

First comic coming up in a few.

Silver Surfer #1 FN+ $325

Very nice looking book here. No real creases and only a few minor spine ticks. Has some very small indentations as is often the case with these giant size comics. But overall, very attractive and bright and is an overall solid copy.

photo288_zps2947c020.jpg

photo183_zps77c9bbfb.jpg

, are these pics still showing upside down for some people. I have no idea how to correct that.

Nope, he's just teasing you. lol

Incredible Hulk #4 VG- (Maybe VG) $340

This is a tough one to grade and a tough one for me to put up here, but I have plans down the road after the summer to upgrade. Got this from someone off the boards. Has two big creases on the front cover that aren't all that distracting...it still presents well. The back cover has some weird creasing, rumpling that I'm almost positive a good pressing will take care of. Still, it looks nice for the condition.

photo289_zpsb580a451.jpg

photo184_zpsfae4feae.jpg

Thank you much. This is a random question, but does anyone ever sell old movie posters over on the mixed thread? I have some pretty cool old stuff I'd like to let go of eventually.

Thank you much. This is a random question, but does anyone ever sell old movie posters over on the mixed thread? I have some pretty cool old stuff I'd like to let go of eventually.
they sell all kinds of random Garb over there :) those would most likely work out well