• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Five items that you would keep forever?

48 posts in this topic

Board Member Yecul asked a great question on the Ask Gator Thread:

You can only keep 5 items from your personal collection. You will never be allowed to sell these items and everything else is lost, so ignore value. What are they?

...So, for you, what are these five items and why?

This is a question I can answer but the answer might be diff 2 weeks or 2 years from now. And no offense to conditionfreak, but you're misunderstanding the question I think. It's 5 items from your (presumably) comic collection only without regard to value, it's not like your choosing comics over family members.

So anyway, for me (not in any order):

Tales from the Crypt 37, Venus 18, Weird Tales of the Future #3, Mysterious Adventures #21, Weird Science #13(2).

The above individual issues I really love the condition I have them in + the cover and subject matter. If I had only a beater copy of Weird Science #13(2) for example, something else might make the cut.