• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Keys than a Janitor (Bump 1 of 3)

17 posts in this topic

Amazing Spiderman 129 CGC 8.5 - $650

Daredevil 21 (All 3 Copies in one sale and read note) 9.8 - $115

Iron Man 55 CGC 8.0 - $700

Superman’s Ex-Pal Jimmy Olsen 134 (removed because graded by the other people)

Avengers King Size Annual 10 CGC 9.4 – $95

Walking Dead 75 Variant CGC 9.8 - $100

Walking Dead 100 Ottley Sketch CGC 9.8 - $450

Iron Man King Size Special 1 CGC 9.8 - $1000

Normal Rules which can vary depending on what normal rules are. My rules: “I’ll Take It” trumps any PM, hold, or negotiation, unless the book is struck out as SOLD in this post.

They will ship USPS Priority which means total postage will be around $20 which is included in the price. CONUS only!!!!

The three copies of DD1: Note that I dinged one of the slabs and there is a crack in its corner. The scan you see is the one of the three and is the actual cracked one so you can see it does not impact how it looks head on. It’s just not worth sending out for a re-holder. They’re also not worth shipping individually unless the buyer is willing to pay for shipping.

Photos to follow as I fight with Photobucket. If you grab more than one book and make shipping a lot easier for me, you’ll be my buddy!

If I don’t respond to you right away it’s because I am out until tomorrow night.

Bump 2 of 3

Most of these price are pretty close to GPA. When it hits 3 they're getting carted off to CL or Heritage. If someone has a key equal in value ( all of these for one key ) and feels they can move these better than I can, I would take a key in exchange if it's on my list; I have a big list. It would save everyone PP fees.