• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post those awesome 8.0s, 8.5s, 9.0s and 9.2s!!!

269 posts in this topic

Awesome books!!!! hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif You and I have the same collecting focus, it seems. But you're way ahead of me on the FF run! 27_laughing.gifP.S. All three of those books look like potential resumbit candidates. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My nicest 8.5:

ff6_small.jpg

Click for larger image

My nicest 9.0:

Spidey15_small.jpg

Click for larger image

My nicest 9.2 (looks like a 9.6 from the front!!):

ff10_small.jpg

Click for larger image

For another DC guy:

664447-121.jpg

This has always been one of my grails; with the small amount of color touch that someone put on the cover (which to this day I have not been able to locate) I was able to buy this on ebay for a song. To this day it's one of the four best known copies and I'd find it hard to believe any of the others have such a white cover.

Summer of '64. Stan, Jack, and Steve are really hitting their storytelling stride. Here are a couple of summer annuals from that year, featuring the rainbow logos that only showed up that one season. Each has minimal wear: the top book has just a minute color-breaking crease LLC, and a little overspray. The bottom book a barely perceptible quarter inch non-color breaking crease along the spine.

664508-ASMann1.jpg

664508-FFann2.jpg

664508-FFann2.jpg.f1f7ef6bd9d97ba35d0c943a4f8c6762.jpg