• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Wide Wide World of Poor

70 posts in this topic

Alright.After all my ooh and awwwing I am sure you folks realize I am a poor,POOR collector.I love them.Some of my books I would never have if they did not look like this.

This also may just make it as the centerpiece to my collection,I love it very much.

fa0c3aa8-bbac-4df2-a500-012ab9722df5_zps78d0f035.jpg

This is my "poor" comic. Nothing poor about the price though and its collecting value.

MARVEL1NEW.jpg

Does not look that poor to me!Is it complete sir?

I love this thread.

Missing just the back cover :cry: Hope I can find one someday..

Alright.After all my ooh and awwwing I am sure you folks realize I am a poor,POOR collector.I love them.Some of my books I would never have if they did not look like this.

This also may just make it as the centerpiece to my collection,I love it very much.

fa0c3aa8-bbac-4df2-a500-012ab9722df5_zps78d0f035.jpg

Great book to have a readable copy of! This title had some fun wacky stories. I have a handful of poor man's Catmans, but I still need this one.

I can't believe I have a GA book you don't have!! :o

( I have admired your books for years)

The Super fellow I got this from promised me his 1.8 once he upgrades.

This one,one day may be yours. lol

This is my "poor" comic. Nothing poor about the price though and its collecting value.

MARVEL1NEW.jpg

I love this thread.

I hope to find one like yours one day.Nothing wrong with that to me at all! :cloud9:

MARVEL1NEW.jpg

I love this thread.

I hope to find one like yours one day.Nothing wrong with that to me at all! :cloud9:

I'm sure you will in time. I haven't seen many low graded Marvel 1's for sale in the past year now, but they tend to pop up every now and then.

I have a coverless Marvel 1 missing last page. Would love to buy that copy or any copy low grade. They are just not out there been looking for 15 years for the last page GREAT BOOK love it.