• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is Calamerica trying to get banned?

714 posts in this topic

Not up on the whole drama...

But I like cals lil sign off signatures.

Cal on the go!!! Haha, I love it.

Go, Cal, go! Don't take any BS, man! :headbang:

:lol:

Can people mind their own business seriously? Who cares what someone writes on here. The complainers are the ones not happy with the state of the forum. Just ignore people you don't want to hear from. :pullhair:
:lol: That's the spirit!

If you just can't stand it, here's what you do.

See that brown bar up at the top of this page? Click on "USER LIST"

That will bring up an entire list of the members. On the alphabet line click on "c"

Then click on page "3" over on the right hand.

Scroll down until you find "Calamerica"

Click on the name, and then click on "Ignore"

Problem solved!

This is acceptable. Show me the violation.

Please.

Here ya go. Can you see it? The very definition of "disruptive"....

banned.jpg

Maybe try spending the day sending PMs to yourself. Similar result, seeing your name a gazillion times, without disrupting the boards for everyone.

Please.

Here ya go. Can you see it? The very definition of "disruptive"....

banned.jpg

Maybe try spending the day sending PMs to yourself. Similar result, seeing your name a gazillion times, without disrupting the boards for everyone.

He can't - he's on his own list.

Can people mind their own business seriously? Who cares what someone writes on here. The complainers are the ones not happy with the state of the forum. Just ignore people you don't want to hear from. :pullhair:
i can't even pretend to understand this. So I will just deal with him being a baby and bumping old threads, he is the same as my 2 yr old throwing a tantrum in the store because he wants something.

+1

who said I was unhappy?

who said I was throwing a temper tantrum?

Please.

Get a life.

Get a clue.

CAL on the GO!!!

hm

The pertinent FACTS to this thread CAL started was:

1) too many OT in Comics general.

2) There are rules, by ARCH, as someone else linked for me

3) another shill chased me in one of your OT threads you seem to advocate

4) a lot of problems WOULD be eliminated if everyone in this community would just follow the guidelines, instead of making excuses as why they can "do what they want", " CAL can go to hades( whatever)", "hate to agree with CAL but he has a point", and " it is no big deal" when rules not followed IS a big deal.

5) If Arch's rules apply to me, why not you? So this is not all about me, even though you are trying to pin this on me.

Tell you what. I will be the bad guy. But I will push for the rules to be followed, like me or not. I learned YEARS ago when one is not liked, nothing can turn that around. So I spare myself any energy trying. Truth and how I see things is how I say them, and I aint gonna change now.

Kiss off

CAL

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1986894#Post1986894

Every man has to have an ambition.
I asked a question, he decided to talk trash to me? Now I don't care, he should just leave. Maybe we can replace him with a useful member.

I think that kav is his protégé.

kav means well.

+1

Too obvious.

I miss the old Cal. You know the one that you weren't 100% sold that he wasn't mentally ill and was sometimes funny and it all just might be a schtick Cal.

This version just seems to be bitter and nasty and zero fun.

I miss the old Cal. You know the one that you weren't 100% sold that he wasn't mentally ill and was sometimes funny and it all just might be a schtick Cal.

This version just seems to be bitter and nasty and zero fun.

Out of treatment Cal.

This is pretty frustrating and disruptive. All these old threads being bumped. Not worth the effort of seeing what's new. Feel bad for the threads that have good discussion going on and falling off the front page.

This is pretty frustrating and disruptive. All these old threads being bumped. Not worth the effort of seeing what's new. Feel bad for the threads that have good discussion going on and falling off the front page.
he gets it