• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why is Calamerica trying to get banned?

714 posts in this topic

This is pretty frustrating and disruptive. All these old threads being bumped. Not worth the effort of seeing what's new. Feel bad for the threads that have good discussion going on and falling off the front page.
he gets it

These things blow up for a couple of days, then everything returns to normal. You guys need to learn to laugh at the absurdity.

Can people mind their own business seriously? Who cares what someone writes on here. The complainers are the ones not happy with the state of the forum. Just ignore people you don't want to hear from. :pullhair:

Another fine addition to the boards. Hope to see you at 10,000 posts in a couple months.

I miss the old Cal. You know the one that you weren't 100% sold that he wasn't mentally ill and was sometimes funny and it all just might be a schtick Cal.

This version just seems to be bitter and nasty and zero fun.

You're right, we need to get CG back to its movie-obsessed, Ebay-lamenting, birthday-orgy self as soon as possible.

I miss the old Cal. You know the one that you weren't 100% sold that he wasn't mentally ill and was sometimes funny and it all just might be a schtick Cal.

You're right, we need to get CG back to its movie-obsessed, Ebay-lamenting, birthday-orgy self as soon as possible.

Right. Who has a birthday coming up?

Let's see a show of hands!

Every man has to have an ambition.
I asked a question, he decided to talk trash to me? Now I don't care, he should just leave. Maybe we can replace him with a useful member.

I think that kav is his protégé.

kav means well.

We all do.

I felt some of these images would apply

Some want Cal to:

Skylar_zps05360224.gif

Some feel Cal is:

drama-queen1.jpg

Some want to:

yawn.jpg

I'm going to:

abandonthreadsnail_zps41d0dfa5.gif

I think Cal has had significant shrinkage of the brain

shrinkageseinfeld_300_zps23abe6e8.jpg

This is pretty frustrating and disruptive. All these old threads being bumped. Not worth the effort of seeing what's new. Feel bad for the threads that have good discussion going on and falling off the front page.
he gets it

These things blow up for a couple of days, then everything returns to normal. You guys need to learn to laugh at the absurdity.

:cloud9:

I guess I haven't been paying attention too much to his posting the last few days, but I'll say this: he gave us our first fun Friday thread of nonsense in awhile. Aside from being obviously :screwy: he's not here to screw or scam anyone. Seems we've been dealing with so many losers lately who only care about making $ off the Boards, I'd take Cal any day over those tools. (shrug) I find his 3rd person schtick kind of comical in a :insane: sort of way.

Your sarcasm can go suck an egg, Cal shill.

PS. I just had a donut. :cry:

Your sarcasm can go suck an egg, Cal shill.

PS. I just had a donut. :cry:

You guys are getting in the way of my interneting.

Heya Roy,

You at Heroes this weekend?

He is. Or I am. Or, we are. Not sure which person to respond in. lol

Where were you do-gooders during:

1) OUTRIGHT FRAUD by someone who used a neighbors' excuse to scam a Charity thread almost 4 years ago? Oh, you guys don't wanna discuss that…

2) Derailing Sales threads. I tried to sell both my TOS 3.5 Sig and IM # 1 CGC NM 94. WHITE and both threads got trashed, and nothing was done. Oh, you guys don't wanna discuss that.

3) The "chase off the (valued?) Newbie" who tried to sell me that ASM # 5 on the Sales Thread that FFB derailed? Only Flying Donut had the nads to stand up and get him to do the right thing. Everyone else? They piled on, like you do-gooders are doing here. Oh, you don't wanna discuss that;

4) You guys make me wanna puke on the keyboard. If I could do the Three Stooges puke and it hit you guys through the screen i would do it.

You are making a mountain out of molehill in your "self-righteousness" stance in the protectionism of this Forum? Looks like the eBay Comics Chat all over again. Where have I seen this many kitties try to tackle the big man-dog before???

I fight fire w/ fire and intend to do so until the end.

You girls can go lick yourselves…

CAL who is thoroughly disgusted with most of you….