• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly 2014 Pics

25 posts in this topic

Nice sketch (thumbs u

He was the only reason I attended the show. It was so dead on Friday, I'm wondering why this con even bothers with Fridays.

Didn't Baltimore add on Friday for this year? I wonder what attendance will be like…

So I guess it isn't worth it to drive up to Philly. I thought about it, but since it was a pop con I wasn't all that interested.

While I am positive Friday will be good at that con, they won't know until after the con.

The con isn't worth it. It's not worth the price of admission. I had fun hanging out with CGC people, but I don't need to go to the con for that.

Someone was trying to organize a Baltimore get together sometime soon.

Depending when I'm totally game!

I love Fridays at cons. In fact I rarely go on Sat or Sun. Its cheaper, less crowds and less people after the comics I want. :whee:

Saturday and Sundays bring out the die hards, the crowds, and the attention

wannabes. Much more crowded longer lines, less patience and longer time to get in.

All take my Friday any day.

I like Sundays too, but am totally with you on Saturdays. At WW Chicago I go Thur-Fri and a few hours on Sunday and have abandoned Saturday completely. I have a much more enjoyable con that way.