• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Texas Comic con San Antonio .

37 posts in this topic

What was the buzz for hottest back issues at this con?

I hit the ground running for a Transformers #1 mainly for Peter Cullen but there were others who were looking for some Transformers and GI Joe related books for the voice actors to sign as well. Didn't see a ton of comic transactions here though in my opinion but really hope someone can correct me. Bought two toys before the heat and my wife jumped in and said we are leaving even though I normally am not a toy guy...

If it would have been cooler to start with in their may have been a lot better. Hopefully they take that into account for the venue next year. Prices may be high in downtown for parking but willing to pay it for a quality show.

Edit: I do have to say that what I did see of the comic sellers there were some good books here and some solid deals, just nothing in particular I was looking for is all.