• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Heroes Con report...first con report in a while...

75 posts in this topic

Nice meeting you Rick!
:headbang: and thanks to, I assume your daughter?, that bought a lot of Disney comics from us (at least I hope I am remembering this correctly)

I've stopped "loading" the Silver set up with quantity of keys (there was a day I would put out 17 af 15's, nine asm 1s, etc, to fill an 8 foot section)....

I decided to condense a bit, and just put out 2-4 copies (on average) of any one major silver age key, and sprinkle in some other silver age goodies, and get it to fit in a 4 foot section...

heroes7_zpsf80e659c.jpg

Seeing walls like this amaze and delight me to no end. And here I am displaying my 3 CGC books like a sucker. (worship)

As always Rick......GREAT setting up beside you. I'm STAYING on that side of the room..... (thumbs u

Hope I helped sell a few things for you. I either took people over to the booth or suggested they visit

BEST WALL ANYWHERE!!!!!

that wall is rediculous, worth reading the thread just for that picture lol. I think its really smart adding in the newer stuff. Even if the margins are thinner as you say, in terms of getting the inventory together.

I mean, if I was going to buy a NM 98 9.8, I know I would rather buy it from the booth with all the gold and silver gems. The gold and silver guys are already coming to you, might as well let those beauties help sell the bronze and moderns as well.

As always Rick......GREAT setting up beside you. I'm STAYING on that side of the room..... (thumbs u

Hope I helped sell a few things for you. I either took people over to the booth or suggested they visit

BEST WALL ANYWHERE!!!!!

we are booth buddies for sure my friend!

Nice seeing you Rick! Thanks for letting me hold the Cap 1 and 3!

M

I was just going to post the same thing...it was great to stop and chat comics...and Rick invited us to check out his books, including those two gorgeous books, Cap #1 and #3. It was a real treat to get a good, up close look at them. Thanks again Rick!

Where is the picture or Roy talking your ears off ?

I think with GAtor it works the other way around. lol