• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Appearance and "Death" of: Bernie vs Branget

23 posts in this topic

You guys know I love Bernie and I know how vital his story will always be in TWD but thats just it. Bernie only matters to TWD. Branget is 1 of us. Think about it, when Bernie died, it was la big deal but when Jeff goes, it will be as bad as a barn fire although I'm sure he would disagree. That's just the kind of guy he is. The scary thing is, they always come in 3s. First Bernie, then Branget, ... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that another heavy hitter will be next...maybe Wolverine ?

You guys know I love Bernie and I know how vital his story will always be in TWD but thats just it. Bernie only matters to TWD. Branget is 1 of us. Think about it, when Bernie died, it was la big deal but when Jeff goes, it will be as bad as a barn fire although I'm sure he would disagree. That's just the kind of guy he is. The scary thing is, they always come in 3s. First Bernie, then Branget, ... I'm going to go out on a limb and say that another heavy hitter will be next...maybe Wolverine ?

(thumbs u your right ......... I'm a little slow tonight Branget :foryou:

Didn't know TBP was talking about you at first. Cool your going to be in the comic I take it? You know I'm all about TWD but this one I will let slide because it's you :foryou:

Umm...BTW any cgc 9.9's or 10.0( WD) for me? lol