• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 359 CGC 9.6

7 posts in this topic

This is really a cool book. I'm not a huge fan of 60s Batman stuff, but I do love the Babs Batgirl.

Of course, I'm very happy with my F+ copy I bought for $20...

but I do love this cover... and the Brian Bolland homage that was done a while ago for an issue of Legends of the Dark Knight or some Batbook.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32727&item=2293249364&rd=1

Yeah, that's one of those iconic covers, like Detective #38 or Flash #92, and white pages to boot. It's on my watch list, but it'll probably go for 2K or so, and that's a bit out of the budget at the moment.

Yowch! over 2k with 5 days to go!

Yeah, that's one of those iconic covers, like Detective #38 or Flash #92, and white pages to boot. It's on my watch list, but it'll probably go for 2K or so, and that's a bit out of the budget at the moment.

well, as you know, it went for around $4400!!!!!! Sweet Geez!!!!!!!!!!! insane.gif