• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this X-Men #41

14 posts in this topic

Wll I like the red cover tonofbricks.gif, my first guess would be a 7.5 due to the right edge and bottom right corner, but seeing as I have pretty much seem to undergrade your books, I could see a VF.

8.0 to 8.5 depending on whether that LRC looks as bad in real life as it does in the scan (I'm guessing not).

You guess correctly fine sir - this is a very tight, sharp copy. I'll have my X-Men out tonight in full parade! thumbsup2.gif

Wll I like the red cover tonofbricks.gif, my first guess would be a 7.5 due to the right edge and bottom right corner, but seeing as I have pretty much seem to undergrade your books, I could see a VF.

The spine is immaculate - based on divad's accretive method of grading (glass half-full), I put this at an 8.5 easy!

Btw, I happen to like the red cover too - two-tone covers have always done it for me!

sumo.gifhi.gifheadbang.gif