• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I was offer enormous 1 nycc cgc 9.8 for $630. Is it a good deal? Thanks

Only 106 exist, a show is in the works, and not all measly 106 will not grade out a 9.8

As a fan of the series I'd think it's a chance to secure a extremely limited book in 9.8

Most won't be leaving the hands of collectors.

Definitely high right now. Three months from now, or a year from now....may be more in line or even a good deal. Personally, I would wait for another one to come up on eBay or auction, and I bet you'd be able to get it much cheaper before the price gets to $630 in the future. My 2c

Definitely high right now. Three months from now, or a year from now....may be more in line or even a good deal. Personally, I would wait for another one to come up on eBay or auction, and I bet you'd be able to get it much cheaper before the price gets to $630 in the future. My 2c

I would only pay that if it came wrapped in gold with a complementary BJ... from a chick... a hot one.... without the herp.... hm

I would only pay that if it came wrapped in gold with a complementary BJ... from a chick... a hot one.... without the herp.... hm

Wait.....what.....where?