• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Hmmm, looks like just one in this box.

I might be wrong but I don't think Bill is looking to move any of his collection especially a nycc #1. He's been one of the main Enormous collectors on these boards for the past six months.

Not me boys! My motto is 'Never sell'! And the box I posted is all my graded ones- I have about 50 ungraded, but that guy on Ebay- it ain't me babe.

A man after my own heart!

I like these covers too much to have ppl write on them. But that's just me.

That's true, most of the cover-art is too busy to put a signature into them - except maybe the Phantom Variant - it looks like it's made for a signature:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Enormous-1-Phantom-Variant-CGC-9-8-FIRST-EVER-SIGNED-215-Ink-1272844006-/261773583241?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf2ebe389&nma=true&si=aKsQrWZqA5VYUQbM%252F0xlLKeIWlc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I like these covers too much to have ppl write on them. But that's just me.

That's true, most of the cover-art is too busy to put a signature into them - except maybe the Phantom Variant - it looks like it's made for a signature:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Enormous-1-Phantom-Variant-CGC-9-8-FIRST-EVER-SIGNED-215-Ink-1272844006-/261773583241?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf2ebe389&nma=true&si=aKsQrWZqA5VYUQbM%252F0xlLKeIWlc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The Hastings #1 would also be good for signatures/sketches.

Enormous01Hastings.jpg

Great day at the Brown house...snagged these for an average of about $3.50 each last week before the news. Received a few more #1s today as well courtesy of NateVegas.

20150219_193734_zpsxca3c3pg.jpg

Also...ignore my shoddy carpeting lol

Didn't even notice that. I pay a lot of attention to ending times too. Have snagged some outrageous deals sniping auctions that end 3-6 AM.

Edited by AntBrown