• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

Deluxe Box 1 includes a Justice League 1

Deluxe box 2-New Teen Titans 2 CGC 9.6 & Booster Gold 1 CGC 9.8 SS signed by Dan Jurgens.

Box 32-Another Amazing Spider-Man themed box

Box 25-The Man Called Nova 1 (x2 copies)

Box 24--Caliber Presents 1 (1st app of The Crow) & ASM 41

These three are left-First come first served!

Clarification - so the discount on the Mega box is calculated by how many boxes we have bought since the offer was given. So the guys who just bought 2 boxes will get to take $50 off the box and grab it for $450- right?

Clarification - so the discount on the Mega box is calculated by how many boxes we have bought since the offer was given. So the guys who just bought 2 boxes will get to take $50 off the box and grab it for $450- right?

Right!

Right!

haha otherwise i would have picked up a deluxe easily

Look what I got in the mail today from our good friend ComicalGems from his Birthday sale and give-away. Thanks man!

P7070536_zps4161520e.jpg

very jealous of the chew and x-factor 6

I'm jealous of the guy who won the $1,300 Walking Dead #1!!

i think we all are... i was so close to that.. should have just gone for an envelope