• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

Anyone that has bought 3 or 4 boxes should really consider grabbing the mega box #1. Not everyday you can get a Justice League of America 1 in a box full of other books for $400.

what the heck, ill take a chance on it, hope its some good stuff!!!

We wouldn't ' all be hanging out in this thread all day long if he didn't include some good books. Post up a pic when you get it since we all love to see mystery boxes.

is it only justice leauge 1 or that book plus others?

It's a box full of mega box goodies with a Justice League 1. As long as you don't expect a FN copy of JLA 1 you should be happy with the box. I was debating between Box 1 and 2 and the slabs won.

is it only justice leauge 1 or that book plus others?

That one will have other books but your dollar value will primarily be the Justice League 1

I'm expecting the same thing with the Mega Box #2. You are already giving me two stellar books for under GPA - I don't expect the fillers to be much more than extra reading material.

Deluxe Box 1 includes a Justice League 1

Box 32-Another Amazing Spider-Man themed box

Box 25-The Man Called Nova 1 (x2 copies)

Box 24--Caliber Presents 1 (1st app of The Crow) & ASM 41

This is what's left.

Deluxe Box 1 includes a Justice League 1

Box 32-Another Amazing Spider-Man themed box

Box 25-The Man Called Nova 1 (x2 copies)

Box 24--Caliber Presents 1 (1st app of The Crow) & ASM 41

This is what's left.

Last ditch effort to move these three...I'll add a fourth box free if you pick up the last three regulars. You'll be happier than Phil Robertson. Happy Happy Happy Happy