• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

(thumbs u hm

I'm revealing one item from each box as they are claimed so that no one is chasing a specific book-but you still have a pretty good idea of some if the contents.

But you said if we put popcorn then you'll reveal the contents, the box was claimed "after" the reveal. Not B4. Did that make sense?

(thumbs u hm

I'm revealing one item from each box as they are claimed so that no one is chasing a specific book-but you still have a pretty good idea of some if the contents.

But you said if we put popcorn then you'll reveal the contents, the box was claimed "after" the reveal. Not B4. Did that make sense?

Who wants to play a game of What's In The Box?

Give me five :popcorn: posts and I'll reveal one book for box number two. After it sells we'll do box three and so on.

Game?

Five :popcorn: + item reveal + sale = next box

Hey no fair - the New Mutants is worth $150 in good shape by itself. You the man comical.

Feel free to claim boxes prior to any reveals :baiting:

I'm running out of cash after getting the ST 115. I do think its a fun way to reveal the main book in a box without giving it all away. Your the king of mystery boxes!