• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

The Kidney Selling Shuffle!!

Every Day I'm Shuffling! :banana:

Box 62-Cosmic Marvel themed, Sell prior to 59

Box 59-Big ol' Box Of Fun-Yay! (this one will be cool, but a little outside the box), sell prior to 57

Box 57-Amazing Spider-Man 238 included, sell prior to 60

Box 60-X-Men themed box of goodies, sell prior to 58

Box 58-CGC 9.8 graded Marvel comic included (not a 1st appearance), sell prior to 51

Box 51-Another box of drek (I've got a lot of drek), sell prior to 55

Box 55-Last box of drek, phew!, sell prior to 50

Box 50-Includes an Incredible Hulk 180 (1st cameo of Wolverine), sell prior to 48

Box 48-Mystery until it arrives to you, must sell prior to 61

Box 61-Marvel Silver Age Goodness, we'll see what happens from here

Just a heads up-every box shipped the most recent round with a copy of Blackacre 1 included even if it was a themed box. You guys do me a favor and read it and like it because I have a few hundred more copies lol and I need it to come back from hiatus!

So Mrs. Gems had a flat this morning and the city's fire department stopped and changed her tire...HOORAY! The kiddo got to get in the fire truck so he had a good time.

So it all worked out!

So here's the deal. Tell one Good Samaritan story about yourself (giving or receiving help) and you get to claim any box from the list skipping the order requirement. Option available for next three purchasers!

I once got out and pushed the car next to me out of a snow dune. Girlfriend thought I was a sensitive guy since the car was being driven by an old lady. I'll take 61.

I once got out and pushed the car next to me out of a snow dune. Girlfriend thought I was a sensitive guy since the car was being driven by an old lady. I'll take 61.

I think it's time we had an intervention.

What can I say - if he keep sending me sweet books I'll keep throwing money at him. lol

You know you want one! Maybe the Hulk 180??

Does he like the color green?

lol don't most Marvel villains?

Dr. Doom, Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Electro, Lizard, Vulture, Mysterio, Green Goblin and probably more I can't think of...long day-AC issues-bleh! going to bed early, you guys surprise me with some sales tonight eh?

Those guys could've just as easily been The Mean Green Team instead of the Sinister Six. Luckily Kraven messed up the color scheme.

Well I work in an Automotive shop and try to do as many good deeds as I can do. Kinda helps with the public image of shops being there to just screw people over.

Anyway, I actually just gave a lady a used tire today since the one she just got was starting to come apart. She had hardly had any money and was just a mess from having to bring the tire in, and of course take it off. She actually had to use our phone to call her cell phone service provider since hers wasn't working. I really just felt terrible for her so the best I could do is give her a used tire, and mount and balance it up for her. Hopefully made her day better.

So if you consider this a good deed I'll take box 50 :takeit: