• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

Ok so imgur now fixed.

PICTURE TIME! Very Happy with these! Cant wait for the next one. Makes me want to get a box that isnt spidey themed. Just to get other cool things. :)

gYjf7Vuh.jpg

XwtATo9h.jpg

rbAm9CMh.jpg

LAgXn3hh.jpg

YwOiFEsh.jpg

My model for Architectural Design thats now nice table piece. :)

8qMSBJ7h.jpg

Fl6P2Ith.jpg

hm9U01dh.jpg

Thanks,

-Christian.

I wasn't required to sign for the one that was delivered today......she just put it on my front porch and hauled !

I get so many packages I think my post man is just dropping off the strip rather than haul up all the boxes. Lazy .

Woohoo. :banana:

Got my Thanos box today!

So I was thinking about getting the HC of infinity gauntlet and to my surprise I got the entire friggin omnibus!

I've never herd of the final threat book, I'm sure it's awesome though. And Nathan, my son, is gunna love his new "bad guy".

Thanks, can't wait for the rest of the boxes!

B595ADE0-3FA0-4799-B367-4AC6FF07D3B0.jpg

Woohoo. :banana:

Got my Thanos box today!

So I was thinking about getting the HC of infinity gauntlet and to my surprise I got the entire friggin omnibus!

I've never herd of the final threat book, I'm sure it's awesome though. And Nathan, my son, is gunna love his new "bad guy".

Thanks, can't wait for the rest of the boxes!

B595ADE0-3FA0-4799-B367-4AC6FF07D3B0.jpg

That figure is really cool because it has the Infinity Gems on his glove

Round four will kick off this weekend and will be the FINAL round. I'm much too busy in August to keep this going beyond that. Anyone going to Transformers Expo in Wichita August 1st? I'm going.

Anyway keep an eye out for round four details including information on some free stuff. Still waiting on a couple of payments on round three so once those are in, expect more details on round four!