• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

Anything else good you want to call out so I can grab:)

Well there's no more listed as complete mystery (which means tizzytay won't be buying them), there's lots of good stuff in these.

I agree. Quick thought - maybe outline your freebee thoughts in the threads? If it involves people getting into a raffle for sweet books depending on how many boxes you bought then people would get off the fence to be involved. 5 Silver Age Spideys seems like a good deal and a TT 44 and an X-Factor 6 seems like a good deal for $150 by themselves.

ASM 31 is a good deal too...it's an attractive copy.

And Barth just because you started that funny Kraven thread you may pick one out of order

Box 80-includes New Teen Titans 44 and X-Factor 6 and others, sell prior to 87

:takeit:

And Barth just because you started that funny Kraven thread you may pick one out of order

Now I want to see Barth dressed up as Dazzler (the original costume).

Now I want to see Barth dressed up as Dazzler (the original costume).

No you don't :sick:

Well there's no more listed as complete mystery (which means tizzytay won't be buying them), there's lots of good stuff in these.

I agree. Quick thought - maybe outline your freebee thoughts in the threads? If it involves people getting into a raffle for sweet books depending on how many boxes you bought then people would get off the fence to be involved. 5 Silver Age Spideys seems like a good deal and a TT 44 and an X-Factor 6 seems like a good deal for $150 by themselves.

How attractive is that ASM 14 in the mega box?

How attractive is that ASM 14 in the mega box?

Attractive enough to be in a DMB :baiting: it's not the only thing in there. Those boxes haven't yet gone out with only one book.