• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's July You Say? Well That's No Mystery! But What's In The Box Might Just Be

1,212 posts in this topic

Any (more specific) hints on Box 99? Era? Key / semi-key? Creative team?
All 90s VG- DREK.

Hrm... well, that is already a large part of my collection.

So you should double up. Any time I find YoungBloods or *Liefeld Krap* I pay top dollar to add to my collection.

Of firewood.

Any (more specific) hints on Box 99? Era? Key / semi-key? Creative team?
All 90s VG- DREK.

Hrm... well, that is already a large part of my collection.

So you should double up. Any time I find YoungBloods or *Liefeld Krap* I pay top dollar to add to my collection.

Of firewood.

This guy has got jokes! SA/BA/CA/MA all represented

SLIDER ROUND!!! I'm sliding books into other boxes and making new boxes check the updated list! Special offer on sixth box free removed.

DMB can be claimed in any order.

Deluxe Mystery Boxes at $500 each this round.

DMB 1-Hints Coming-Sold!!!

DMB 2-Hints Coming

DMB 3-Hints Coming

DMB 4-Hints Coming find that spoiler tagged pic

DMB 5-ASM 14 plus other goodies

I will also offer one more Super Deluxe Mystery Box at $1,500. I've sold two already, so let's go for the hat trick!-find that spoiler tagged pic

Also once the goal of selling 100 Mystery Boxes has been met, I will be conducting some special free rounds of stuff. Stay tuned for details. Everyone likes free stuff right?

Mega Grail Mystery Box-$6,000-tizzytay has his eyes on it and no price listed lol good man, that tizz

Box 99-All Spider-Man box, sell prior to 87

Box 83-Journey Into Mystery Box, SA Thor and other stuff, sell prior to 81

Box 77-Mystery til it arrives to you, sell prior to 88

Box 100-Comic is one of the ones pictured earlier in thread in spoiler tags. (Can only be claimed when all other $150 boxes have sold)-IMMUNE to Rulebreaker-specific book is the one furthest to the left in the picture. Please don't blurt it in thread as some aren't opening spoiler tags.

RULE BREAKER in effect!

Okay I've revealed the last three digits in the grail box price.

Alright so there's the slider!

Added a price to the grail box

Just went trough the whole thread from page #1 until I found the spoiler tagged picture to see what is in box #100 - now I want it too.

That's dedication!!

SLIDER ROUND!!! I'm sliding books into other boxes and making new boxes check the updated list! Special offer on sixth box free removed.

DMB 2-Hints Coming

DMB 3-Hints Coming

I will also offer one more Super Deluxe Mystery Box at $1,500. I've sold two already, so let's go for the hat trick!-find that spoiler tagged pic

Also once the goal of selling 100 Mystery Boxes has been met, I will be conducting some special free rounds of stuff. Stay tuned for details. Everyone likes free stuff right?

Mega Grail Mystery Box-$6,000-tizzytay has his eyes on it and no price listed lol good man, that tizz

Box 100-Comic is one of the ones pictured earlier in thread in spoiler tags. (Can only be claimed when all other $150 boxes have sold)-IMMUNE to Rulebreaker-specific book is the one furthest to the left in the picture. Please don't blurt it in thread as some aren't opening spoiler tags.

RULE BREAKER in effect!

Are all three of the other slabs shown in the spoiler pick included in the SDMB?

DMB 2-Hints Coming

DMB 3-Hints Coming

RULE BREAKER in effect!

Are all three of the other slabs shown in the spoiler pick included in the SDMB?

Nope.

Wow, $6000. Wonder what's in it...

I think he pretty much said whats in it. He said a AF 15 is what he considers a grail and that lines up pretty well with the price tag.

I think he pretty much said whats in it. He said a AF 15 is what he considers a grail and that lines up pretty well with the price tag.

If it was an AF 15 ... he wouldn't let it go... I know I wouldn't

I said that would be my personal choice but that I think several Marvels fit the bill. :-)