• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW

57 posts in this topic

Even though it now sits in a 9.6 holder, book is still a 9.4.

9.4 might be generous. I'm not sure how it looked pre-sub, but as it sits without seeing back cover 9.2 seems reasonable. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to own it!

Calling that book a 9.2 is ridiculous - I get that undergrading on purpose is supposedly the cool thing to do, but, jeez.

Even though it now sits in a 9.6 holder, book is still a 9.4.

9.4 might be generous. I'm not sure how it looked pre-sub, but as it sits without seeing back cover 9.2 seems reasonable. Don't get me wrong. I'd love to own it!

Calling that book a 9.2 is ridiculous - I get that undergrading on purpose is supposedly the cool thing to do, but, jeez.

Not as ridiculous as calling it a 9.6. Especially with the wear around both staples and both corners along the spine.

It's a 9.4. Probably shouldn't be in a 9.6 holder but kudos to whomever took that risk.

The top corner is sharp and I think that's a page (or microchamber paper) peeking out.

One think you have to keep in mind...even 9.8s have flaws or they'd be 10.0s. While I'm not sold its a 9.6 w/out looking at the book in hand, based on what I see, its a solid 9.4.

It's a 9.4. Probably shouldn't be in a 9.6 holder but kudos to whomever took that risk.

The top corner is sharp and I think that's a page (or microchamber paper) peeking out.

One think you have to keep in mind...even 9.8s have flaws or they'd be 10.0s. While I'm not sold its a 9.6 w/out looking at the book in hand, based on what I see, its a solid 9.4.

Funny thing about it is it actually looks 9.6 back in the pic with the 9.4 holder. It looks like its been handled a bit since then.