• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing a Giant Size Book

37 posts in this topic

:acclaim:

I always knew you Canadians were smarter than you let up. :foryou:

We've got six months a year where you're stuck inside trying to unravel the mysteries of the universe.

We've got six months a year where you're stuck inside trying to unravel the mysteries of the universe.

Do tell then . . . lol

Do tell then . . . lol

It's summer now, so I've been drinkin' and forgot it all. Vicious cycle.

Hot damn! My faith in the boards is restored. I knew this thread had the potential for some good laughs.

Love the pile driver video. Love the Fat Azz wife thing too - and admire Oak's courage. I'd live in fear the rest of my life if I said such.

(worship)

Hot damn! My faith in the boards is restored. I knew this thread had the potential for some good laughs.

Love the pile driver video. Love the Fat Azz wife thing too - and admire Oak's courage. I'd live in fear the rest of my life if I said such.

(worship)

My wife doesn't mind.I pay her to do it. :roflmao:

(worship)

My wife doesn't mind.I pay her to do it. :roflmao:

Calling Mrs Oak, calling Mrs Oak,

I know a good divorce lawyer, and he will get you HALF, not the comic collection but half of each comic!

:foryou:

That was refreshing.I have fixed a spine roll by putting the book in a great big hard cover,putting a milk crate of Lps on top and forgetting about it for a few years....then the roll came back....that was my experiment.

We won't talk about the Wonderbread...