• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

RAK

Hey it's Monday, people back to work...so I thought I'd help people dress up in style with this cool 100 % silk Spider-Man tie from the 1990s. It's as close as anyone will get to an AF15 in a giveaway!

Prefer to give it to someone who has had a bad day at work today. :-)

imagejpg2-1.jpg

RAK

Hey it's Monday, people back to work...so I thought I'd help people dress up in style with this cool 100 % silk Spider-Man tie from the 1990s. It's as close as anyone will get to an AF15 in a giveaway!

Prefer to give it to someone who has had a bad day at work today. :-)

imagejpg2-1.jpg

That's awesome !

this offer is ridiculous - I will take it if no one else steps up.

I think we should hold off saying offers are good or not. Think about the person who did not get this kind of comment. They could be insulted and not come back. Please keep your comments to just the facts, please. Thanks!

this offer is ridiculous - I will take it if no one else steps up.

I think we should hold off saying offers are good or not. Think about the person who did not get this kind of comment. They could be insulted and not come back. Please keep your comments to just the facts, please. Thanks!

lol

You called the thread an epic fail. Was it sarcasm or an inside joke?

(shrug)

He's (partly) just :kidaround:

But there's no denying there has been TOO much :blahblah: about people's offers and what they should do with their offers - myself included.

So let's just let the thread run it's course sans opinions on everything. :wishluck:

This is what I was trying to convey earlier...

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Why do some of us feel the need to police this thread and particularly the current offer? There are rules in place, let's allow those participating here abide by those rules which are pretty clear for the most part.

Seeing posts asking people when they're going to switch their offer or advising them that the clock is winding down is pushy and unnecessary imho. We should all know what the rules are as soon as we opt to participate, if we break them, let those rules work to regulate stuff. There's really no need for policing; or take it to PM if you just feel the need to give someone a "heads up."

I definitely prefer this thread over PIF (I never participated over there), but at times it seems some of us are pushing too hard when there's no need to and that is becoming a deterrent for me and possibly for others who may be considering participating here. I think Ryan put it best when he said:

Secret to Happiness in the Giving Tree thread.

(1) Take your item

(2) List your offer

(3) Ship your offer

(4) Wait until next month to *participate again*

Got it. Moving on. Anyone want some cool books?

I love cool books :cloud9:

:eyeroll:

Don't hate, I do love cool books. If I had anything worth it I would participate, but I don't want to be labeled a junk donkey :(

You called the thread an epic fail. Was it sarcasm or an inside joke?

(shrug)

He's (partly) just :kidaround:

But there's no denying there has been TOO much :blahblah: about people's offers and what they should do with their offers - myself included.

So let's just let the thread run it's course sans opinions on everything. :wishluck:

This is what I was trying to convey earlier...

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Why do some of us feel the need to police this thread and particularly the current offer? There are rules in place, let's allow those participating here abide by those rules which are pretty clear for the most part.

Seeing posts asking people when they're going to switch their offer or advising them that the clock is winding down is pushy and unnecessary imho. We should all know what the rules are as soon as we opt to participate, if we break them, let those rules work to regulate stuff. There's really no need for policing; or take it to PM if you just feel the need to give someone a "heads up."

I definitely prefer this thread over PIF (I never participated over there), but at times it seems some of us are pushing too hard when there's no need to and that is becoming a deterrent for me and possibly for others who may be considering participating here. I think Ryan put it best when he said:

Secret to Happiness in the Giving Tree thread.

(1) Take your item

(2) List your offer

(3) Ship your offer

(4) Wait until next month to *participate again*

I didn't open the spoiler tags cause I'm at work. I have been burned too many times by Harvey's famous Miley pics.

Dang Hokie-I guess post office is using pit bulls to sort mail now-I thought maybe something might get bent using those mailers but nothing like this. Glad the contents are intact.

I've never received a package so badly mauled in all my life!

I love how it was ripped right over the 'do not bend'

"do not bend, eh...ok how about if I RIP it!'' bah ha ha!

Newman

Newman

Dang Hokie-I guess post office is using pit bulls to sort mail now-I thought maybe something might get bent using those mailers but nothing like this. Glad the contents are intact.

Newman

I knew you would like that, thats the only reason I took the pic. lol I like the fact there was an entire chunk missing out of the right side. haha Again though, very nice work on the art!

Red has decided to share my offering so here's what's up for grabs as RAKS.

The first three trades of the Walking Dead.

15E842EA-0767-46B4-BA7F-7FDA3F6698D8_zpskpi6soyo.jpg

Batman, Son of the Demon.

91F85284-A597-46A7-B2A5-CC6288DACB66_zpsosvzfyen.jpg

Shipping in Canada and the States is on me.