• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

oh yeah but the MLP is a pegacorn pony with supernatural horn-blast powers

Oh right I do have it-I'm losin track of folks

I can imagine. Cool thing about that sketch is that you have DH with the upper hand while Thanos is typically shown dominant on covers what/not.

Edited by comicalgems

Yep. I'm tired of him being unstoppable.

I even added one of his teeth getting knocked out and Darkhawk calling him a chump.

Here is my RAK - good reading and I particularly enjoyed the Mad book. Brings back memories of being a kid. I wasn't too blown away by the Secret book but that is the fun of reading a TPB is I didn't have to buy the series and not like it.

TPBPhoto_zps95f7fef4.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

Sweet Black Cat Kav. I recently talked to a younger member of the group about coming up with an offer that would get taken. I told him we all have talents and stuff that can be given. Some its comics - some its art - some its coming up with cool logos. What ever it is - we all can give in our own ways.

Edited by 1Cool

Hey Gunnz - you waiting until after the 2 day mark is past before switching things up a bit?

Good point - what is the current thread...

This has turned into an "Exploit Kav" thread!

Maybe he's got enough free commissions to do for now, Perhaps wait until he organises a sale, at least that way, Kav gets a buck or two.

I'll certainly put a paid order in when you get organised Kav.

Perhaps an experienced sketch person could give Kav some pointers on how to set a sale up?

Fair play to you Kav - your generosity, in art and time has been wonderful.

:applause:

Hey Gunnz - you waiting until after the 2 day mark is past before switching things up a bit?

Good point - what is the current thread...

This has turned into an "Exploit Kav" thread!

Maybe he's got enough free commissions to do for now, Perhaps wait until he organises a sale, at least that way, Kav gets a buck or two.

I'll certainly put a paid order in when you get organised Kav.

Perhaps an experienced sketch person could give Kav some pointers on how to set a sale up?

Fair play to you Kav - your generosity, in art and time has been wonderful.

:applause:

Somebody else must have said that since I promised to not talk about the offers on the table.