• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead Compendium Vol 1 & Vol 2

Collects issues #1-96

image.jpg

If international shipping is an option, I'd love these! I wouldn't mind throwing in some $$$ for shipping. I've been looking to pick up some Walking Dead stuff but it's all really expensive.

If I can take them I'll post my offer tomorrow. :)

Thanks,

James

I looked on the USPS website and shipping those 2 books will cost $77. I'll cover the first $12 since that's what it would cost to ship in the US if you want to pay $65 for shipping. I'd think you could buy them locally there for about that price but it's up to you.

So that Techie doesn't loose a day while the guy decides, I would say his offer is still officially up for grabs in case anyone else is looking to grab those.

So that Techie doesn't loose a day while the guy decides, I would say his offer is still officially up for grabs in case anyone else is looking to grab those.

(shrug)

It's 3 or 4 am over there, why not give him a few hours to respond before trying to void his claim?

I don't think there's an issue with the losing a day - it's a good offer for this kind of thread.

:)

(shrug)

It's 3 or 4 am over there, why not give him a few hours to respond before trying to void his claim?

I don't think there's an issue with the losing a day - it's a good offer for this kind of thread.

Because he never officially claimed it. If he was worried about shipping, the appropriate thing to do is pm him ahead of time. You are wrong about losing a day not mattering because it could cause Techvoodoo to get a strike.

(shrug)

Because he never officially claimed it. If he was worried about shipping, the appropriate thing to do is pm him ahead of time. You are wrong about losing a day not mattering because it could cause Techvoodoo to get a strike.

+ 1

+ 1

(shrug)

+ 1

+ 1

TWD books were up for only a couple hours & snagged.

Offer Expires: 08/12/14 6:12 PM EST

Guy who claimed it said:

If international shipping is an option, I'd love these! I wouldn't mind throwing in some $$$ for shipping. I've been looking to pick up some Walking Dead stuff but it's all really expensive.

If I can take them I'll post my offer tomorrow. :)

And techvododiodo gave him a dollar figure around 4 hours ago.

Besides can't Swick wave his magic wand & add time or negate a strike?

I'd say let Swick call it...then he can take the heat for making the right and/or wrong call from whoever feels like jumping on him for it.

:whistle:

I'd say let Swick call it...then he can take the heat for making the right and/or wrong call from whoever feels like jumping on him for it.

:D

Someone is going to be pissed at me one way or other anyway no matter what I do! :banana:

:D

Someone is going to be pissed at me one way or other anyway no matter what I do! :banana:

Yep. :grin:

I was just pointing out that the communication from both parties makes a positive outcome likely.

Agreed! Make the call Swick!

Swick, who has had a rough day already.

Why do I have to make any call right now? Like bababooey said - the guy probably still hasn't woken up. Maybe he gets up and says no problem and pays the shipping and then I don't have to do anything. Or someone claims one of the offers. Still plenty if time.

:shy:

Agreed! Make the call Swick!

Swick, who has had a rough day already.

Why do I have to make any call right now? Like bababooey said - the guy probably still hasn't woken up. Maybe he gets up and says no problem and pays the shipping and then I don't have to do anything. Or someone claims one of the offers. Still plenty if time.

:shy:

I think CAHokie is asking if someone else besides the guy from England can claim one of my offers, not what are you going to do if he doesn't. It seems like what you wrote above is yes someone else can claim one of my offers, the offers aren't on hold for him, but I could be mistaken, you weren't very clear.

Oh, doh! - sorry.

Yeah, anyone can definitely claim your offers. That is why I didn't update the front page. I wasn't going to hold either one of you up to paying that high shipping before one of you confirmed you were ok paying it. The guy should have PMed you first to discuss, but he's new to the thread so we'll just have a little patience. If that means I extend the deadline by a few hours due to any confusion caused tonight, no problem. (thumbs u

As a suggestion...I posted the first 3 WD trades a couple weeks ago as a RAK that were claimed, but ended up not needing to send them as the claimant got the same books from a friend. I can send those to kahnadah as RAK and Tech's offer can be claimed by someone else?