• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

It would be a real shame if you ended up getting a strike yet gave the same books in your offer as a RAK

If I did get a strike I could still claim I acted in the spirit of the giving tree

cause Jimmers really wanted em

Then he'd be THE perfect person to :takeit: your offer! :D

It's cool - the whole point of the thread is giving and they are absolutely your books to do with as you please. I guess I just cant understand why someone wouldn't just claim an offer if they liked the books. (shrug)

Gang...I just really want to make this clear...I would have taked it them,but I am really dam broke right now,to the point of not being able to afford the shipping on anything I posted as a return offer.I was talking to Kav and he said he would give them to me out of the kindness of his Kav..I promise I will give back,just may take a bit.Please no harsh on Kav for being nice..If need be I will take back and say whatever sorries I need.

If anyone wants dirty details on my situation pm me.But Kav just did something nice.

Golly,I did not even know what rak was and got all worried...

If you folks have not noticed I post a lot at ALL times...

sorry if I caused any ruckus and am a little embarassed...

Jimmers

It would be a real shame if you ended up getting a strike yet gave the same books in your offer as a RAK

give me the strike or let someone else take the comics.No way should Kav be punished because he wanted to do something nice for me...really if he is I will just leave,cause that is awful

You don't have to explain anything Jimmers, your finances are no ones business. Sorry to hear that though, and I hope they improve. Trust me, I dont think anyone was saying anything about you at all. :)

Then he'd be THE perfect person to :takeit: your offer! :D

It's cool - the whole point of the thread is giving and they are absolutely your books to do with as you please. I guess I just cant understand why someone wouldn't just claim an offer if they liked the books. (shrug)

Gang...I just really want to make this clear...I would have taked it them,but I am really dam broke right now,to the point of not being able to afford the shipping on anything I posted as a return offer.I was talking to Kav and he said he would give them to me out of the kindness of his Kav..I promise I will give back,just may take a bit.Please no harsh on Kav for being nice..If need be I will take back and say whatever sorries I need.

If anyone wants dirty details on my situation pm me.But Kav just did something nice.

Golly,I did not even know what rak was and got all worried...

If you folks have not noticed I post a lot at ALL times...

sorry if I caused any ruckus and am a little embarassed...

Jimmers

Dont worry about it will all be fine.

That was nice of you Kav! Next time, tell Jimmers to claim them and jump into the fun. :)

I even have something parcelled up for you..just waiting on some extra $$

I got some books this week from here as a relative said she would pay for them...other than that I am really skint folks...animals eat me out of house and home...

please dont make Kav pay for being kind..as I said,I will gladly let someone else..or whatever I need to do.

Anyway when I had those books up no one took em so it's not like you stole food out of their mouth.

I know what its like to really want some comics and when you displayed that it was an honor to give them to you.

You don't have to explain anything Jimmers, your finances are no ones business. Sorry to hear that though, and I hope they improve. Trust me, I dont think anyone was saying anything about you at all. :)

+1

Not my intent, hope things get better.

Anyone who wants to criticise jimmers can just

LEAVE BRITTNEY SPEARS ALONE!

6126_youtube-star-chris-crocker-glitter.gif

I haven't seen anyone really getting upset about this except the two parties involved in the RAK. It's your stuff-- give it to whoever you want. If it helps out a guy down on his luck, so much the better.

Yeah. If it's for one person in particular, it's not "random".

Doing something nice for somebody is great, but just as easily done through PM if so focused. 2c

I wanted to bring a new participant into the giving tree

Man, this thread gets so complicated sometimes. Kav and Jimmers RAK situation was between them. maybe a pm would have caused less confusion, but really, who cares? Thanks for being a good guy Kav, and Jimmers, don't worry about feeling obligated to do anything. Do what you can, when you can. :foryou:

My understanding of the giving tree was that you take and give what you can.

Can't we all just get along?

Doing something nice for somebody is great, but just as easily done through PM if so focused. 2c

several others have done directed RAK's

who cares

I don't care.

Now will somebody please direct a RAK of a Incredible Hulk 181 to me? :wishluck:

several others have done directed RAK's

who cares

I don't care.

Now will somebody please direct a RAK of a Incredible Hulk 181 to me? :wishluck:

What about a rack of Incredible Hulk 181s?