• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

thx dude

But I dont think it will pull me outta this one

anyway I offered 2 key books in my offer if that's not good enough well I dont know what to say.

Someone could easily sell my books and buy an ASM 50

Finished my Kav Korner. Pictures in the morning.

Dont worry Kav, This offer will be gone by tomorrow, I have a person on the inside, so my intel is top notch. ;)

Time to get some sleep.

I think they're right, Kav. I wager, nothing, that even if you doodled some stuff on a diner napkin that it would exponentially speed up your offer being snatched up...not to mention any of your OA or any of that cool stuff. That would be a given.

Not that your offer even needs it...but I do think that's what people are :wishluck: for

OFFER- take em all:

ST 178 first Starlin Warlock

F-

2ic5q8n.jpg

ST 180 F+ First Gamera

15q7ucj.jpg

NM

9u6nup.jpg

F - cover slightly askew

jr7g9d.jpg

Demon 8 dbl cvr VF+ but with slt crease lwr RT both cvrs

zul5if.jpg

b5qmpf.jpg

2882n3n.jpg

I think it is a great.offer.Those FM are wicked good reads.

I think they're right, Kav. I wager, nothing, that even if you doodled some stuff on a diner napkin that it would exponentially speed up your offer being snatched up...not to mention any of your OA or any of that cool stuff. That would be a given.

Not that your offer even needs it...but I do think that's what people are :wishluck: for

MFW+Waiting+for+the+description+to+load+_f288e62dd1bf540ff319a642d5fd0f6d.jpg

I agree. I love that double-cover.

I think I'll try and get a RAK together for the thread.

Peace,

Chip

I'm not going to waste everyone's time by posting up any more RAKs. I grab a great set of books and read them and post them up for someone else and they sit for a week. Crazy world when free books sit for a week.

Peace,

Chip

I'm not going to waste everyone's time by posting up any more RAKs. I grab a great set of books and read them and post them up for someone else and they sit for a week. Crazy world when free books sit for a week.

Maybe people want them but feel bad if they took a lot of awesome RAKs.

Peace,

Chip

Maybe people want them but feel bad if they took a lot of awesome RAKs.

Could be - I'll probably have better luck throwing them up for free in my sales threads since free books always get grabbed then.