• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Shouldn't you guys be getting day drunk, grilling up various meats, and enjoying the waning days of summer? Rather than questioning people's grading abilities and the quality of their 'take my ' offers? Just my 2c

Peace,

Chi- er, JAM

;)

This is such a great thread.

Luckily we have a couple of heros to suck the fun right out of it.

Yay!

(I'm just covering for Hulk-Smash/Jiminy Cricket until he gets back)

I mean - Chips doing it real tough - right? Remember the big "I was ripped off saga"

We all chipped in for Chippy, gave away books and slabs to make him whole, without ANYTHING to offer in return - and the boards were happy.

Now, having his ebay account exposed, see that he has 100+ SA books for sale, (3.5 graded here, 5.0 on ebay) but he has nothing to donate to this thread......

Until $150 free box comes along.

I was told not to give you that slab - BUT - I did.

C'est la vie.

Incredibly disappointed. And it's the 4th or 5th time you have done this Chip.

No excuses left.

I'll agree with this. It's the constant, no one likes what I post, I'm not participating, until the offer is high dollar enough and then magically an offer materializes.

Don't keep saying things and then do the opposite hours later. It causes the board detectives to get a hard on and look for issues.

Crazy how things roll in this thread sometimes...

Now someone take the current offer and post an awesome Bats themed mystery box that I can scoop up right before I mention that I don't participate for fear of having my offers crapped on. Then I'll put up an offer for a book I'm simultaneously selling, over graded, on eBay. We'll see how that flies over...

:jokealert::eyeroll:

Sorry Jimmers. :foryou:

And because you've now stated that you wish to claim the offer, you are intelligible to claim it even after the 48 Hour Rule Exception. :sorry:

:rulez:

Poo.I forgot the 48 hour rule.I saw that gems grabbed the Avengers and it was late and....shucks...I had some cool rtro GI Joe stuff gleaned...

Nope. v49f0y.gif

Nope the offer isnt rescinded or nope you wont let it slide

It's not rescinded or I would have updated the first post. ;)

So I am confused, are Mystery Boxes okay now?

I'm sure a true mystery box would be against the rules but giving someone $150 to spend in your sales thread is ok. Its definitely one of those grey areas but since ComicalGems has listed the keys in the boxes they are not actually mystery boxes he is selling. Either way - Harvey has said the offer was ok. On to the next offer.