• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some information marvel's next wave of new titles

4 posts in this topic

WOLVERINE: SNIKT!

A 6-issue limited-series by manga super-star Tsutomu (BLAME!)Nihei! In a barren wasteland, Wolverine battles against parasitic robot organisms, as well as devolving into his savage, berserker state forever!

INHUMANS

A new Ongoing Series starring the next generation of Inhumans by Sean (SENTINEL, THE WAITING PLACE) McKeever & Matthew Clark!

THE CREW

The events of TRUTH: RED, WHITE & BLACK rock today's Marvel Universe in this new Ongoing Series by Priest, Joe Bennett & Danny Miki!

NEW MUTANTS

The New Mutants are back! But what happens when they meet ... the New Mutants?? Find out in this brand new ongoing series by SKINWALKER's Nunzio DeFilippis & Christina Weir, Keron (NEW X-MEN) Grant & cover artist Josh Middleton! Four new series, all launching May, 2003. Much more information coming soon...

Where did you get that info? I like to see another Priest book - maybe someday he will get some props - considering he is twice the writer that hack Bendis is..."Oooh!! Look at me!!! I orally pleasure Jemas so I don't have to pay my dues and get to go straight to Ultimate Spiderman!!" wink.gif J/K - felt a need t ovent there. laugh.gif

No problem re: the venting. I actually got it from www.newsarama.com

I can't figure out how Bendis is able to churn out half a dozen scripts a month. His Daredevil run has been a very enjoyable read. There's talent there...

I also don't know why Marvel discontinued doing Black Panther tpbs. I really enjoyed the first two, I was hoping they would do more. If Exiles and X-Force can get trades why can't BP?

Kev