• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta, Wrightson, Jones, Smith, Adams, Ploog and more - Portfolio Madness

294 posts in this topic

Wow! You have an incredible collection and amount of portfolios!

The artwork on all of them is astounding!

So many years ago, I wanted to be a comic book artist, but I knew that I didn't have the talent. I'm decent illustrator, but not a pro. This increadible journal you have posted features many of the artists that were my early inspirations. I continue to be dazzled and amazed at their talents.

I really don't want to see this journal ever end! Keep it coming... and thank you for this.

SW3D

Wow! You have an incredible collection and amount of portfolios!

The artwork on all of them is astounding!

So many years ago, I wanted to be a comic book artist, but I knew that I didn't have the talent. I'm decent illustrator, but not a pro. This increadible journal you have posted features many of the artists that were my early inspirations. I continue to be dazzled and amazed at their talents.

I really don't want to see this journal ever end! Keep it coming... and thank you for this.

SW3D

Thanks. I do have lots more coming. Just finding the time and energy to scan or photo them.

I, too, wanted to be an artist. And these were very much inspiration for me, as well.

Thanks again :hi: