• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta, Wrightson, Jones, Smith, Adams, Ploog and more - Portfolio Madness

294 posts in this topic

FrankFrazettaWomenoftheAgesPlate3.jpg

Nothing brings back the memories of college life like this great piece :cloud9:

Sadly, nowadays, I prefer nice food, a glass of heart-warming full-bodied red wine and surfing the web for comic books :facepalm:

Sadly, nowadays, I prefer nice food, a glass of heart-warming full-bodied red wine and surfing the web for comic books :facepalm:

lol - if that piece reminds you of your college days, you had some fun, I suspect.

lol - if that piece reminds you of your college days, you had some fun, I suspect.

Those were the days, although I may have forgotten to add this smiley :jokealert:

(Unfortunately I never had a girlfriend who thought I could benefit from more than just her company, sigh)

This "Apparitions" portfolio is fabulous.... I'd never seen it before. Thanks again, you awesome example of humanity at it's finest ! GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

One of the few portfolios I owned back then.

I particularly like this one...

BerniWrightsonApparitionsPlate3.jpg