• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiconart SDCC Sketch Opps: Mico Suayan, Emanuel Simeoni, Gabo...now 20% off!

47 posts in this topic

So...SDCC was truly INSANE this year and, as a result, not all of these sketch covers were finished at the show. In fact, each artist had to take at least one request home with them. I expect to have all remaining sketch covers in hand within the next two weeks, and then they will all be off to CGC. I will post pics of them as I receive them, and I will try to post pics of all of the SDCC sketch cover requests later today.

I apologize for the delay, and appreciate everyone's patience!

Thanks, Court

Very nice stuff!

Not sure if mine is the 4 queens or not. Looks like that's all 5 of Rocs spots though.

Edit: Nope, looks like mine got taken home as well.

can't wit to see it!

OK, Gabo's last sketches are in, and one more from Roc. Mico's are in transit, and I will post them as soon as they arrive.

Unfortunately, Roc has just informed me that he is too far behind on Rat Queens to finish his remaining sketch covers right now. He says he will have them all completed by NYCC for anyone willing to wait that long. Otherwise, I can also issue a refund for Roc's uncompleted requests if anyone prefers. I will contact everyone directly via PM about this, and I apologize for the inconvenience. If only I could draw them myself!

Roc_BettyViolet_zps36eb641c.jpg

Gabo_Ezekiel_zps9798a144.jpg

Gabo_Hemingway_zpsb0cee2ea.jpg