• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I thought this orange candy was gum...

42 posts in this topic

Sorry to hijack your thread and change the subject, but did they ever find out how many licks it took to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? I don't accept "one" as an answer by biting it. Stupid owl.

Change the subject??? screwy.gif

Sorry to hijack your thread and change the subject, but did they ever find out how many licks it took to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? I don't accept "one" as an answer by biting it. Stupid owl.

No, he's right. This thread is less about candy and more about my hatred of owls.

OWL.JPG

Look at that smug [#@$%!!!]. Just look at him. Winking. Knowing. I despise him.

No, he's right. This thread is less about candy and more about my hatred of owls.

OWL.JPG

Look at that smug [#@$%!!!]. Just look at him. Winking. Knowing. I despise him.

woodsy.gif

...but it was really hard candy.

Hulk 181

So you put something hard in your mouth and after it was in there a while it became soft?

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Not only that, but it was ORANGE. What the hell can all this mean??