• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

This whole thing would have been avoided with a simple post saying the thread should remain open for X number of reasons. It Is unfortunate that some people feel that they need to attack or disparage others reputations as a first option. It is even sadder when it comes from someone that used to call themselves a friend. I will leave it at that.

This thread was a great idea, don't let it fizzle out.

I think I have a Baron Harkonnen action figure somewhere... I'd offer him up for an idea like this.

I'm sure there are plenty of people with figures that would do the same!

Great thread, it's just hit bump or two...

After I get Kraven from Quadman, I am going to post the pages of the journal entries so far so people can see what has been written in there, drawn, etc.. This will give people a chance to see it that may never see it and in case it gets lost while in transit or a member with it disappearing.

Anyone who is on the list will keep their order on the list after I verify they still want to participate. If others want to be added, that is of course more than great.

:bump:

I have a different Kraven figure. He doesn't have the goofy facial expression though.

Or a black spot on his nose. Maybe if the original Kraven wants to retire, you can re-boot the thread Chris. Start fresh with a new sign-up list.

Are you guys blocking me or just ignoring the posts? lol. The thread is not dead. I am going to post pics of the pages in the book then send him back out.

For the record I don't wish anyone banned except outright scammers. A variety of personality types is good to me even if I don't like them. Plenty of people like my posts so if this guy or that guy doesn't-well they don't get to call the shots.

as far as blocking I would never block someone just because they ticked me off. In fact I have only one guy blocked and it's not just because he hates me-it's that and the fact that his posts are boring, and kind of depressing.

:cloud9: