• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Kind of glad I read all that stuff before it got scrubbed, though it did confirm some suspicions I have had for some time now.

That we are all needed to bring some hugs and kisses to the coin forum ?

I think that CG should go and say Hi to the neighbors.

No, I think that we really should say hi to the neighbors. These chance encounters in the water cooler are not enough.

Ever think that the mods scrubbed the thread before a certain someone wakes up sees this and goes on an incoherent posting tirade ?

#KavUnleashed

Kind of glad I read all that stuff before it got scrubbed, though it did confirm some suspicions I have had for some time now.

+1

It is unfortunate that we must speak in carefully coded language, and cannot openly discuss certain issues unrelated to the business of the Certified Collectibles Group, depending on who and what is being discussed.

That's a genuine shame, and it really ought to be addressed.

I agree, but don't we get wrist slapped or strikes if we reboot the conversation?

I thought that was the deal, correct me if I'm wrong.

If that's not the case, I'd be more than happy to speak my mind.

I would respond, but I am afraid to.