• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

And, of course, important information has once again been swept under the rug.

Nothing to see here...move along...nothing to see here....

:roflmao: Now THAT'S funny.

Right. Mustn't upset the apple cart, no matter what's going on beneath it, right?

The thread has been cleaned

Was it my comment about becoming a coinee?

No, but the reputation of certain board members must be protected at all costs. I cant remember the last time I have seen a scrubbing on a Sunday morning for something that barely reached a 3 on the 10 scale.

Right. Mustn't upset the apple cart, no matter what's going on beneath it, right?

Put so eloquently.

Edited by oakman29

No, but the reputation of certain board members must be protected at all costs. I cant remember the last time I have seen a scrubbing on a Sunday morning for something that barely reached a 3 on the 10 scale.

That's what corruption does, unfortunately.

First rule of Fight Club and all.

Put so eloquently.

Really, Oak? Really?

Put so eloquently.

Really, Oak? Really?

(shrug)

Put so eloquently.

Really, Oak? Really?

(shrug)

Yeah I don't get that either. So I side with Oak :shrug:

Maybe they felt the thread of BOTH of us going. Now... I must check those coiner threads out.

BTW... I've been doing some reading to learn up on my coins...

this is pretty good stuff... (and BTW - I posted there to thank them)

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=59&PHPSESSID=

hm

I never did add my shots to the thread. Felt it wasn't deserved after I took too long and removed my page as well. I did throw in a bunch of "I'm sorry goodies for the next 6 or 8 boardies to choose from."

I would hope it keeps going so that stuff does not go to waste and other people enjoy it.

Let it continue going to those that still want to participate.

hm

I never did add my shots to the thread. Felt it wasn't deserved after I took too long and removed my page as well. I did throw in a bunch of "I'm sorry goodies for the next 6 or 8 boardies to choose from."

I would hope it keeps going so that stuff does not go to waste and other people enjoy it.

Let it continue going to those that still want to participate.

Since it was scrubbed, I will re-post this portion which I think is valid moving forward otherwise people will have no idea what happens next.

No one was blaming any one member for taking too long or not taking good enough photos. Life happens and things run their course. It had just seemed like the thread had fizzled out naturally and that includes more than just the last couple of transfers.

After I get Kraven from Quadman, I am going to post the pages of the journal entries so far so people can see what has been written in there, drawn, etc.. This will give people a chance to see it that may never see it and in case it gets lost while in transit or a member with it disappearing.

Anyone who is on the list will keep their order on the list after I verify they still want to participate. If others want to be added, that is of course more than great.