• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Personally, I'd rather see Kraven in pics of different cities and places that are unique to where that boardie lives. Con pics are going to look just like every other con pic we see around here. Zillions of cosplayers, wall books, crowds of people, celebrities blah blah blah 2c

Personally, I'd rather see Kraven in pics of different cities and places that are unique to where that boardie lives. Con pics are going to look just like every other con pic we see around here. Zillions of cosplayers, wall books, crowds of people, celebrities blah blah blah 2c

Thats what I thought the thread was designed for, travels of Kraven, not Kraven goes to Comic-Con's

Well then forget me holding off until Feb, thats has been rescinded.

You guys decide amongst yourselves, either I get Kraven as the list dictates of if you all decide that line jumping is cool, send it to ebtorres for NYCC and I will get him afterwards.

How bout his scrapbook-how's that coming along?

I haven't found too much to put in it. Usually I'd put pictures in a scrapbook but I've been posting all of those on here.

If anyone has some ideas of what to put in it...I'll gladly add something.

People remember the scrapbook is for putting the pics you take, getting autographs, writing blurbs of Kraven's activities, tickets to events he attends, odds and ends-this is a historical document folks don't lag....

The presence of Kraven is demanded in Oregon! :sumo:

^^

Kraven would be a smash hit at the Steelhead Brewery for lunch - don't you agree, Mike? :applause:

I will also take Kraven on the field with me during a Ducks football game and a tour around campus while on patrol - what could be more exciting for him? :o

:sumo: Kraven! Kraven! Kraven! Kraven! :sumo:

I'm throwing Kraven away if he shows up with a blank scrapbook

Kraven Wait List

1. CAHokie

2. Techvoodoo

3. @Captain_Sawyer

4. Meeklo

5. stanley1883

6. ebtorres

7. Scturo

8. HarveySwick

9. Buzzetta

10. Wasteddraftpicks

11. quadman78

12. techtre2003

13. VintageComics

14. Beige

15. Kav

16. Jsilverjanet

17. Chris S.

18. Quicksilver Signs

19. Artboy99

20. Designer Toast

21. Balham's Finest

22. sluggo409

23. vikingreed

24. aelelarkin

25. Chip Cataldo

26. Columbia Comics

27. 1Cool

28. ItsJustRyan

29. Junkdrawer

30. Kystix

31. jhutton2

32. erazer

33. Battlerob

Thx for shortening the list brutha :baiting::grin:

Thats what I thought the thread was designed for, travels of Kraven, not Kraven goes to Comic-Con's

Well then forget me holding off until Feb, thats has been rescinded.

You guys decide amongst yourselves, either I get Kraven as the list dictates of if you all decide that line jumping is cool, send it to ebtorres for NYCC and I will get him afterwards.

angry_crying_girl.jpg

If I don't get Kraven next, Im not playing this stupid game anymore!

:grin:

:jokealert:

Seriously folks the whole point of this is the scrapbook-the only physical documentation of Kraven's travels let's make it something cool then we can offer it as a prize at some future date