• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Just a thought...this did kinda put stanley1883 in an awkward position.

He may have had plans with Kraven already set or he could be (like I was) eager to get him and go "play".

While it sounds cool having Kraven go to a Con. I don't think we should be jumping people and putting them in this position just to get Kraven to a Con. I know if stanley was to say no to being skipped, some people may be upset at that decision.

Please let him decide and if Kraven can't make it to a Con, no big deal. At least we are all still having fun with him and his pictures!

Just a thought...this did kinda put stanley1883 in an awkward position.

He may have had plans with Kraven already set or he could be (like I was) eager to get him and go "play".

While it sounds cool having Kraven go to a Con. I don't think we should be jumping people and putting them in this position just to get Kraven to a Con.

:applause:

Apparently I should have just kept my mouth shut. :boo: I don't know what I was expecting. doh!

Swick killed the Kraven thread..... :sorry: Isn't this the second thread you have killed in the last month? :D

Final pictures!!!

First, Kraven tried to wait in line for the BEST barbecue known to man at Franklin's Barbecue.

8yNHdrvl.jpg

Then we decided to skip the wait and went to another famous spot, as seen on Man vs Food, Juan-In-a-Million…these Don Juan Tacos are 3/4th a pound…each! Kraven ate two!

E8NjALol.jpg

Next, Kraven tried to find a red Swingline stapler to attach a cover sheet to his TPS reports, but apparently Initech no longer exists!

1zuaxHMl.jpg

…and one more final "Dazed and Confused" spot….Top Notch! Kraven swore he would never eat at one!

FQWWZvnl.jpg

And that is it for Kraven's tour through Austin! Unfortunately he was not able to make it to Wizard World Austin or ACL, but Kraven is a little broke and needs to get out and make that money.

He'll be getting some rest tonight before taking a journey out to Arizona tomorrow!

Kraven in some cleavage-that's what we need

This picture exists…but I ran it by the board moderators and they deemed it as inappropriate.

So…..

I got a physical print of it and it will be attached to the scrapbook so everyone getting Kraven can enjoy the picture!

This picture exists…but I ran it by the board moderators and they deemed it as inappropriate.

So…..

I got a physical print of it and it will be attached to the scrapbook so everyone getting Kraven can enjoy the picture!

Has Kraven boarded his next flight?

So…..

Awesome

Kraven will be enjoying the last days of Phoenix and he will be leaving soon. We had a blast. He got into some stuff here so you will all see the the photos when I post them, for Kravens protection, I cannot divulge anymore info right now.

Kraven arrived in style, he said the ride was good, he was ready to get into some trouble in AZ

Mailbox.jpg

Went to Drawn To Comics, he heard there were some hotties and some buddies there that he could reunite with

Drawn_To_2.jpg

Reunited with an old pal, they caught up real quick

Godzilla.jpg

Kraven also went shopping for some new weapons

Bat_arang.jpg

This is where things took a wrong turn for Kraven, he got a bit to Frisky with Batgirl, needless to say Batman was NOT happy about this...

Batgirl.jpg

More to come later on.....

Edited by stanley1883