• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Only ketchup? (shrug)

Sometimes you hafta go with just ketchup...

hm I can't put my finger on it, but something looks different about Kraven in front of the Nathans sign.

He's in the pic too; with his chaperone... aka me! He was trying to blend in with the DC charaters on my t-shirt... lol

That's not you. Everyone knows you look like the Cesar Romero Joker.

I'd make a killing as an impersonator!

:grin:

What the general reaction of people around you guys as you are taking pictures of Kraven?

I remember mine was "quickly pull him out of my pocket, pose, take pic, hope it's not too blurry, stuff him back in my pocket"…..hello ladies!

:cool:

What the general reaction of people around you guys as you are taking pictures of Kraven?

I remember mine was "quickly pull him out of my pocket, pose, take pic, hope it's not too blurry, stuff him back in my pocket"…..hello ladies!

Hiiii Meeeeklo!

2617604704.jpg

Hiiii Meeeeklo!

2617604704.jpg

:roflmao:

Nice….

Hey dudes, work has been killer for me and I haven't had time for Kraven; I reached out to Scuturo to let him know I'll be mailing Kraven out to him a.s.a.p.

Some changes occurred at work, got a promotion, which means a bit more money and a lot more work. I'm not complaining though, the promotion is a blessing.

:)

Hey dudes, work has been killer for me and I haven't had time for Kraven; I reached out to Scuturo to let him know I'll be mailing Kraven out to him a.s.a.p.

Some changes occurred at work, got a promotion, which means a bit more money and a lot more work. I'm not complaining though, the promotion is a blessing.

Just as long as you take Kraven to a nice gentleman's club and have him "make it rain" for the ladies...all will be forgiven!

Just as long as you take Kraven to a nice gentleman's club and have him "make it rain" for the ladies...all will be forgiven!

Take at least one picture of him at your work......or something. You don't have to do a whole "topper" story

Congrats!