• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

This sounds like fun, but that's a loooong wait list. Perhaps someone should have an amber alert issued for him since he hasn't made it to Scturo.

I wonder if Kraven would like to visit Gettysburg or 3 Mile Island. hm

Edited by Spidey-fan73

What the general reaction of people around you guys as you are taking pictures of Kraven?

I remember mine was "quickly pull him out of my pocket, pose, take pic, hope it's not too blurry, stuff him back in my pocket"…..hello ladies!

:cool:

Hiiii Meeeeklo!

2617604704.jpg

aqmZf.jpgaqmZf.jpgaqmZf.jpg

lol

Kraven has left NYC and should be in Cali soon. Here are some parting shots:

Promoting a staring battle between Hulk and Rulk...

TravelsofKravenn_zpsffcaa4ff.jpg

He hated Michael Bay's TMNT reboot (we watched the blu ray), but appreciated these books in my collection...

TravelsofKravenp_zpse8c9366d.jpg

...and here are some random shots of Kraven:

th_TravelsofKravenj_zps841ac429.jpg th_TravelsofKravenk_zpsfa112670.jpg th_TravelsofKravenl_zpsd9ac0181.jpg th_TravelsofKraveno_zps7b405bdd.jpg th_TravelsofKravenm_zpsad8e01d9.jpg

Guess who snuck in last night while we were at a Party. At least he helped himself to a little New Year's Cheer. I'll let him sleep it off today.

bcd779cb-6ba6-4d19-9605-acdda58d93af_zps275f3c86.jpg

To Be Continued.......................

Guess who snuck in last night while we were at a Party. At least he helped himself to a little New Year's Cheer. I'll let him sleep it off today.

Did Kraven wake in time to watch Oregon smash Florida?

af6a0cc17fecfbe8dd0c541280187552.jpg