• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

This is getting ridiculous-if Buzz has some incredible inability to not get the thing shipped or have someone ship for him can he at least have the decency to explain this.

His last post was he was waiting for a PM not that he could not physically accomplish the job.

This is disrespectful to all the people on the waiting list.

:applause:

I wasn't surprised that something was said, just that it was by you Kav! I thought you had a little man crush on Buzz. Did things not work out? :D

I wasn't surprised that something was said, just that it was by you Kav! I thought you had a little man crush on Buzz. Did things not work out? :D

Well Buzz and one other guy I used to be friends with till I didn't obey their 'advice' - which were really orders it seems. Then they started posting nasty things about me because I wasn't under their thumb.

I've experienced this in real life too. People that want to boss me around and get furious when I don't obey.

Well Buzz and one other guy I used to be friends with till I didn't obey their 'advice' - which were really orders it seems. Then they started posting nasty things about me because I wasn't under their thumb.

I've experienced this in real life too. People that want to boss me around and get furious when I don't obey.

:o Sorry Kav, I was actually just kidding with you. I didn't know there was a real falling out. Sad to hear that. :sorry:

Yeah it was disappointing but what're you gonna do?

The 'other guy' just posts passive aggressively-limiting himself to a giggling emoticon whenever someone zings me.

Under my thumb

The girl who once had me down

Under my thumb

The girl who once pushed me around

It's down to me

The difference in the clothes she wears

Down to me, the change has come,

She's under my thumb

Ain't it the truth babe?

I have basically been away the last couple of days and this is the first time that I have time to write a response.

First, some of you have a right to be annoyed. So let me try and explain. I was waiting for a response from "wasteddraftpicks" and never received one. While waiting, I sort of forgot about the whole thing. After it was brought up, I PM'd him again to see what was going on since the first PM was read. Still, nothing. So I contacted Randy (Quadman). Randy wrote me back with his address almost two weeks ago. Two things happened.

1 - Whenever I participate in something like this, I like to go give stuff away. The last time I did one of these things, I sent Harvey Swick the Fairy Tales book along with a Lego Set, Music, and a Ellsbury Yankees shirt. He liked the other stuff, but still has yet to wear the shirt. Typical Sox fan considering I went the extra mile to find a Yankees shirt with a former Red Sox player on it. Quadman is no different and I wanted to throw in a "Buzzetta Cares Package". So I placed an order that arrived on Thursday of this week. Randy, if you are reading, I hope you like a few surprises. Because of the delay, I wanted to also include some items where each person could take something as a little mea culpa but did not weigh down the package to the point that shipping was ridiculous.

Everyone else gets to choose a Lego Keychain or a jumper set. Please take one and pass the rest around for the others to choose from. You will have a Spider-man Promo Jumper set, 2 Lego Superman Keychains, 1 Lego Spider-man Keychain, 1 Lego Batman Keychain, 1 Lego R2-D2 Keychain, 1 Lego Darth Vader Keychain, and 1 Lego Boba Fett Keychain. Again please pick one and pass the rest of the loot around for someone else to take something. This should be enough for the next eight people.

2 - Then there was a problem. This was the hard part. For the life of me I could not find the yellow book that went along with Kraven as I had no idea what I did with it. I spent the week looking for and finally found it about two days ago. The last thing I wanted to do was send Kraven out without it because Kav drew the cover. If I had lost it, I did not want to deal with drama that would have ensued or the perceived conspiracy theory from a certain someone by not including it as I have had Kav on block, and as you can see, he is none too pleased with me.

That leads us to the next thing.

Kav seems like someone who means well. He has proven to be generous with his time and with his artwork, something I had encouraged him to pursue actually in terms of letting others see what he could do. However, it is true that I have him on ignore. Let me review this one quote that Kav has made regarding this and then I will not respond further as this is not something I wish to drag out.

The 'advice' that was not 'obeyed' was when I was running a "Guess the Grade" contest earlier this year. Kav has since deleted or edited his comments, but he made a few comments in posts that myself and a few others felt were out of line in regards to prizes and winners. I contacted him and explained to him that it simply poor taste, I knew he did not mean any harm by them but I did not want his comments to be confused as accusations and for it to derail into a "Kav" thread. I then asked him what he was doing for the holidays and hoped he was doing well. Five days later he did the same thing again. This time I PM'd him and told him that I found his posting offensive. His response that he was "just joking.' I asked him not to participate in any contest thread or sales thread again if he felt the rules were unfair. That is not bossing you around. That is asking you not to start drama as a joke in something that directly concerns me. You chose not to, so I choose not to deal with your nonsense anymore. Dealing with Kav is like work. Posting on this forum should not be work.

Kav, again you seem like a good guy, however there is way too much drama and hyperbole with you. In terms of your perceived victimization that you pin on yourself as a badge of honor, I am not furious with you. I simply am tired of your nonsense. I am not bullying you. That is big difference from what I do which is simply choosing to ignore you. Your behavior turns me off. I wish to not engage you. That is not bullying. That is not anger. That is simply the reality when one person chooses not to concern themselves with another. I shrug you off and say, your nonsense and lack of social grace, explosive responses and behavior is no longer something I wish to deal with. I ignore most of your comments and the things you say and do. I will however respond when I see you posting false information whether you intended to or not, as was the case in your posts concerning sports memorabilia collecting. This, if I recall correctly is the one of the few times in the past few months that I have addressed your posts.

I am sure you will have a response, as you never seem to be able to exhibit any self control. See if you can prove me wrong here. I doubt it though. Kav, I wish you the best but that does not mean that I have deal with you.

If the Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me - Jimmy Buffett

Kraven with Goodies goes out Monday afternoon.

Well Buzz that all sounds great but doesn't jibe with the ' :wishluck: ' you posted in the poofed thread when someone posted that they hope I get banned some day like Symbiotic. Wishing someone banned is not 'wishing the best for them'.

By self control I assume you mean posting in the manner you recommend for me.

No thanks

Edit: your long laundry list of excuses is super awesome but it would have been nice if you had kept the people on the waiting list informed instead of just hoping the thread would go away.

For the record I don't wish anyone banned except outright scammers. A variety of personality types is good to me even if I don't like them. Plenty of people like my posts so if this guy or that guy doesn't-well they don't get to call the shots.

as far as blocking I would never block someone just because they ticked me off. In fact I have only one guy blocked and it's not just because he hates me-it's that and the fact that his posts are boring, and kind of depressing.

Edited by kav

Ok... but we just want to know where Kraven is right NOW ??!! :grin:

+1