• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

:news:

Hit and run reported in suburban SC

According to reports we're receiving, there's been a hit and run in the suburban SC area.  The victim, a 2'4" white male with blonde hair is reportedly in critical but stable condition.  Witnesses on the scene reported a white male and female driving a pink Volkswagen.  The female was described as tall with unrealistic proportions.  The male was described as chiseled with black hair and a lion's mane around his neck.

Here's a recent photo from the apparent crime scene:

IMG_4714.JPG

7 minutes ago, kav said:

gee willikers it seems to have done the job nicely dufus

nice try blaming everyone else for your failings.

I didn't blame you...you're just annoying as F.  if ANYTHING goes wrong on the boards, you're one of the first ones to come in and say something.  And its no wonder so many people have you on block.  PLEASE PLEASE put me on block. 

Edited by Columbia Comics

4 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

I didn't blame you...you're just annoying as F.  if ANYTHING goes wrong on the boards, you're one of the first ones to come in and say something.  And its no wonder so many people have you on block.  PLEASE PLEASE put me on block. 

Well I find you annoying as F.  But, I keep my obligations so there's that difference.  

17 minutes ago, Columbia Comics said:

:news:

Hit and run reported in suburban SC

According to reports we're receiving, there's been a hit and run in the suburban SC area.  The victim, a 2'4" white male with blonde hair is reportedly in critical but stable condition.  Witnesses on the scene reported a white male and female driving a pink Volkswagen.  The female was described as tall with unrealistic proportions.  The male was described as chiseled with black hair and a lion's mane around his neck.

Here's a recent photo from the apparent crime scene:

IMG_4714.JPG

Was it an off road pink beetle lol?

5 hours ago, kav said:

Once a certain boardie dropped the ball on Kraven it pretty much killed the Kraven travels.  Now everyone drops the ball.

Well I tried to atone for my egregious error by throwing in Lego items and other knick knacks to be passed to future recipients, privately said I was sorry, tore my entry from the book and never posted my pics of Kraven when he spent time with me.   I erased my existence concerning the Kraven affair so as not to have my terrible self sullying the whole adventure.   

Take a page from Frozen at this point... "Let it go." 

Edited by Buzzetta

Yeah, it's all good. CC is posting his pics and will pass him on.  No need to beat a dead horse, he admitted he messed up.

4 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

You consider 2 people per year with 0 updates since August a rush? How slow would you prefer it to be?

the overall activity is certainly not a rush-- but it seems like people are always complaining how long it takes to go from one boardie to the next. This thing could be traveling around for decades.

1 minute ago, 01TheDude said:

the overall activity is certainly not a rush-- but it seems like people are always complaining how long it takes to go from one boardie to the next. This thing could be traveling around for decades.

Let's hope so....oh the tales he would have if he traveled for decades!

1 minute ago, 01TheDude said:

The thing is it was about 2-3 weeks between kravens for a long time then it ground to a halt when one boardie dropped the ball.

1 minute ago, kav said:
4 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

The thing is it was about 2-3 weeks between kravens for a long time then it ground to a halt when one boardie dropped the ball.

some mistakes get made-- some deadlines get pushed. In the end, we are talking about of people sending around an action figure. Sitting there pointing fingers at people and saying they "dropped the ball" etc is not productive, nice, or even civil. This was supposed to be for fun and laughs-- not homework.

Just now, 01TheDude said:

some mistakes get made-- some deadlines get pushed. In the end, we are talking about of people sending around an action figure. Sitting there pointing fingers at people and saying they "dropped the ball" etc is not productive, nice, or even civil. This was supposed to be for fun and laughs-- not homework.

well why would you want to be involved with the kraven thing at all if you were just gonna keep him for nearly a year or forever if no one got on you about it?  what's fun about that?

and it wasn't a 'mistake'.  No one 'accidentally' kept kraven like they tripped down the stairs or something.

Just now, 01TheDude said:

maybe they enjoy annoying you--- just a thought

technically hokie was the one who brought it up.  I just said yeah.