• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

My frustration at having found a set of keys I thought lost - my frustration stems from me having to drill out a perfectly good gun lock because I could not find the keys...which were embarrassingly in my backpack. Of course I had combed through the backpack and couldn't find them :mad: Kraven snickered.

I sense Gremlins at work...

136.jpg

So THIS is what Kraven meant when he texted me that he "Got one over on the old man!" :o

The following morning, my kids arrived in SD and had their first plane ride - they were excited! My wife chose not to come down, so my kids flew solo under the watchful eye of the airline. We stayed one more night in SD and the following morning were off to Legoland.

My son had been begging me to take him to Legoland after he discovered it was a mere 40 minutes away from SD. This all started last year when he discovered there was a Legoland in California. My son is very smart, top one-percent in school. Not much factual data gets by him.

Thanks to Google Earth, which he has been obsessed with, he figured out exactly where Legoland was, and so here we were...with Kraven!

155.jpg

My frustration at having found a set of keys I thought lost - my frustration stems from me having to drill out a perfectly good gun lock because I could not find the keys...which were embarrassingly in my backpack. Of course I had combed through the backpack and couldn't find them :mad: Kraven snickered.

I sense Gremlins at work...

136.jpg

So THIS is what Kraven meant when he texted me that he "Got one over on the old man!" :o

:roflmao: