• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Once a certain boardie dropped the ball on Kraven it pretty much killed the Kraven travels.  Now everyone drops the ball.

1 minute ago, kav said:

Once a certain boardie dropped the ball on Kraven it pretty much killed the Kraven travels.  Now everyone drops the ball.

The thing I don't get though is that the same people who are adament about getting him and complaining about the wait with others are the worst offenders.  

Just now, CAHokie said:

The thing I don't get though is that the same people who are adament about getting him and complaining about the wait with others are the worst offenders.  

I hear ya man.  It's baffling.  

Maybe we need some kind of a measure in order to send stuff to folks.  1000 posts or something like that. 

41 minutes ago, kav said:

Except those who drop the soap. :D

2 hours ago, CAHokie said:

So I just want to point out that it's been around 8 months since the last photo update and the current person has had him 4 months with no posts at all. :|

Come on Columbia Comics :baiting: get with the program

I should do a lot of things...complaining won't make anything better.

I'm in the process of writing in the journal and uploading some pics.  I do have them.  And if anyone is in NYC and wants Kraven, he's taking his final trip with me this weekend and I'll be happy to drop him off.

OK...before this mess storm hits, I did manage to take a few pics over the past couple months. 

When Kraven arrived, he was cold.  He told me about how cold the upper Northwest is but he did compliment @Designer Toast on his taste in beer and football.  While I wouldn't say he's a Ducks fan, he did enjoy his stay.

When we opened the box, my daughter immediately took to Kraven.  While he didn't mind so much, he wasn't a fan of his new pink bracelet.  But he got used to it.

IMG_4708.JPG

My overall impression is that Kraven is a pain in the , which is why he probably gets along with so many boardies.  He's rather rude and has zero manners.  All he wanted to do was hit on women and drink beer.  On occasion he would want to go on a hunt but the winter time in SC doesn't yield itself to any great game hunting.   He did manage to get his driver's license and managed to pick up a girl one night in a bar.  They've been dating for the past 2 months and while he seems content, he's going to be pissed when he leaves and his GF stays here.

IMG_4713.JPG.1bd1a8a1e4b5f326364565f8bef11a2b.JPG

IMG_4709.JPG

IMG_4710.JPG

3 hours ago, Senormac said:

Maybe we need some kind of a measure in order to send stuff to folks.  1000 posts or something like that. 

lol The last few that dropped the ball have 10,000+ posts!

Good pics CC!!

22 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

lol The last few that dropped the ball have 10,000+ posts!

Good pics CC!!

yes....readily admit that I dropped the all.  Post count does not really equate to efficiency! :)

SOOOOO Kraven will come w/me to NYC and Comic Art Con this weekend.  I'm sure he'll have a blast and get to sample some fantastic food, see some hot women and check out some amazing art.  I showed him some of mine and he muttered something along the lines of "puny Justice League.."

Anyways, I have no idea where the list stands but if someone wants to continue the voyage, I'm happy to send him out after my trip or hand him off in NYC.

1 hour ago, Columbia Comics said:

BTW, I'm certainly less inspired when @kav opens his big fat mouth and complains....

gee willikers it seems to have done the job nicely dufus

nice try blaming everyone else for your failings.

Edited by kav