• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Get as many autographs as ya can, sketches etc so the Smithsonian with put it in the hall of fame.

Challenge to see who can get the best autograph or sketch...

stan lee 1 point

steve ditko 10 points

steranko 8 pts

for people that want to stick down pics or comicon tickets etc I reccomend spray adhesive or thin clear double sided tape. glue stick doesnt hold up great but ok if thats all ya got.

There are a number of great double sided thin tapes

double_053_img_No.5600photo_L.jpg

Fair play to you Hokie and Kav - this though, is what I was worried about.

If Kraven sort of hangs around for a couple of weeks, then people will forget about this thread.

It can be a lot of fun, but if there is a gap, then like now, well, this thread went back 4 pages before it was found.

Perhaps a sticky?

For myself, all I can say, is that Kraven will be visiting a major Australian hospital and meeting a couple of very lovely young nurses.

Amongst other things.

Get Kraven, photo Kraven, post Kraven.

Keeps it fun.

2c

Well, if we were going to start it, we wanted to start it right. That is the only reason there is a delay. I didnt see anyone else saying they would go get the scrapbook and do a drawing and stuff. That stuff needed to be done before it left and started the rounds. SDCC is also a unique situation where numerous boardies will all be there at the same time and it just makes sense as the place to get it kicked off at.

There's no issue here mate - I think you have both done a great job.

Look forward to seeing Kraven at somepoint.

Well done guys (thumbs u

dang this could be epic-just imagine sigs and sketches from steranko, byrne, LIEFELD....

It's up to each custodian of Kraven to pitch this thing so artists will wanna get involved!!!!

"The CGC community..." etc

Personally I can guarantee a sketch from 10 grand artist CP Smith

Kraven is ready to begin his journey to Comic Con and then off to Florida. He has been a pain in the and very impatient (kind of like a few boardies I know) but the time is nigh! :grin:

10514692_676967712385686_2039184494194146507_n.jpg

10449459_676925125723278_3848713096963689475_n.jpg

I suggested Hoke wear Kraven around his neck on a lanyard so boardies could keep an eye out for him. If anyone asks he can say it's his cosplay Kraven costume.