• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

OK I added everyone that has posted on the list. CAHokie is 1st since he is the boardie I sent Kraven to.

1. CAHokie

2. Techvoodoo

3. @Captain_Sawyer

4. Meeklo

5. stanley1883

6. ebtorres

7. Scturo

8. HarveySwick

9. Buzzetta

10. Wasteddraftpicks

11. quadman78

29. Junkdrawer

12. techtre2003

13. VintageComics

14. Beige

15. Kav

16. Jsilverjanet

17. Chris S.

18. Quicksilver Signs

19. Artboy99

20. Designer Toast

21. Balham's Finest

22. sluggo409

23. vikingreed

24. aelelarkin

25. Chip Cataldo

26. Columbia Comics

27. 1Cool

28. ItsJustRyan

30. Kystix

31. jhutton2

32. erazer

33. Battlerob

I'm not sure how we should do this exactly but I'm sure we can figure it out along the way.

No cutting

Ah damn I love Kraven. I have an almost 40 inch published painting of him by Ken Kelly hanging in my bed room.

Why do you have to start measuring inches? You're gonna give Kraven a complex...

Well he is holding a knife and wearing the loin cloth from Last Hunt...

I am going to assume that we are posting pics here, in this thread?

I was also thinking that there should be some type of boardie library card passed around with it. Feel free to include something from you to the next participant as well if you want.

Swick has it before me?

I would have no problem throwing a Fenway Park magnet on my file cabinet... just saying. Wasteddraftpicks after me? hm ... PA guy... means he is a Phillies fan.

Edited by Buzzetta

I think a small bound sketchbook can be used as a scrapbook to travel with Krave. people can write things, get stan lee sigs or glue pics or Phish tickets into it.

This will be good for when the Smithsonian takes custody of it.

I think a small bound sketchbook can be used as a scrapbook to travel with Krave. people can write things, get stan lee sigs or glue pics or Phish tickets into it.

:idea:

You never responded to my PM

Thats exactly what I am going to do Kav. Good idea! Except I will try to do something nice for the cover.

:idea:

You never responded to my PM

Dang my PM's are not notifying me again-lemme check

Through page 4,

Some people didn't explicitly request him but they are on the list none the less. Sort it out amongst yourselves

1) techvoodoo

2) @Captain_Sawyer

3) Meeklo

4) stanley1883

5) ebtorres

6) CAHokie

7) Scturo

8) HarveySwick

9) Buzzetta

10) wasteddraftpicks

11) quadman78

12) techtre2003

13) VintageComics

14) Beige

15) kav

16) jsilverjanet

17) Chris S.

18) Quicksilver Signs

So I should expect him in three years?

What are you moaning about - Roy is sending Kraven to me - it'll be Kraven the Hippie, wearing flares and beads, when he gets to OZ....

I wonder what Kraven is thinking about right now? hm

Let me out of this damn bubble wrapped prison. I would give my leopard print pants for some water and some Smirnoff.

You realize that with your greedy possessive attitude you’ve just prevented Kraven to visit Europe… at least for the foreseeable future! lol

If wasteddraftpicks okays you cutting in front of him, I would fund his trip to Europe and send Kraven to you.