• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elseworlds 80 page giant

7 posts in this topic

Hey

Before I send out my copies to be graded I was wondering what an issue with this printing error would grade at? It looks really sharp except for the obvious.....Help????

scan0067_zps682e167c.jpg

Thanks!

Couldn't even begin to guess the grade. If I'm not mistaken, it will get a qualified grade with a 'printing miscut' label note. That's pretty cool though!

9.6 IMHO! It's miswrapped and CGC does not or at least did not deduct grades for miswrap defects. In fact a Secret Wars #8 with a miswrap cover was CGC graded 10.0

spFe7Nc.jpg

This miswrap is not as severe as yours but I am not aware of grades of severity when it comes to miswrapped covers. Your book is still pretty much a full cover in my opinion.

Couldn't even begin to guess the grade. If I'm not mistaken, it will get a qualified grade with a 'printing miscut' label note. That's pretty cool though!

And, although somewhat severe, I wouldn't think this copy would warrant a Green label declaring it so. However, even if CGC didn't deduct for it, I would.