• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this our Facebook?

59 posts in this topic

I was telling my girlfriend about Nickelspot's recent Facebook troubles and it led to a very disturbing comment.

I'm not a fan of Facebook, in fact I avoid it at pretty much all costs. So I told her about Nickelspot's thread, went and reported the bad page...conversation over right?

Nope. About 5 minutes later she says, " you know, you shouldn't bad mouth Facebook, the cgc boards are basically the same thing with all the drama on there".

It was like one of those subtle land mines woman plant in our brain, cause at first I just laughed. But then I started to feel like I needed to defend the boards. We're not facebookish...are we?

I was telling my girlfriend about Nickelspot's recent Facebook troubles and it led to a very disturbing comment.

I'm not a fan of Facebook, in fact I avoid it at pretty much all costs. So I told her about Nickelspot's thread, went and reported the bad page...conversation over right?

Nope. About 5 minutes later she says, " you know, you shouldn't bad mouth Facebook, the cgc boards are basically the same thing with all the drama on there".

It was like one of those subtle land mines woman plant in our brain, cause at first I just laughed. But then I started to feel like I needed to defend the boards. We're not facebookish...are we?

Totally are...

I unfriend you...

This is not Facebook. There is 1/100th of the drama here than on any given moment on FB.

If this place was like Facebook, I wouldn't be here.

I unfriend you...

No more pokes?

I unfriend you...

No more pokes?

Those things are as creepy as hell.

I unfriend you...

No more pokes?

:baiting:

I log on to FB once every 4 months so I wouldn't know (shrug)

Same, but I feel stigma of association. I feel dirty.

Has Facebook been incorporated into any comics yet? I'm sure some super villain would use it in a diabolical scheme...

I unfriend you...

No more pokes?

:baiting:

:cloud9:

This is not Facebook. There is 1/100th of the drama here than on any given moment on FB.

If this place was like Facebook, I wouldn't be here.

I notice the opposite. I find there to be far more drama on here than throughout the circle connected to me through Facebook.

Send me some lives for Candy Crush.

Marvel Puzzle Quest is where it's at. The best part is, you actually have to think about what you are doing instead of simply dealing with the luck of the draw with Candy Crush.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/marvel-puzzle-quest-dark-reign/id618349779?mt=8

I unfriend you…

That's not how this works…that's not how any of this works…

I unfriend you…

That's not how this works…that's not how any of this works…

:whee: